Another Monday, another challenge! Let's get back to working on those arms today. The exercises should be fairly common, and if they are not, please perform a search on this site to find demonstration videos and images.
One exercise that may not be common is the V-pushup. Thus, I have created a little demo below.
- Start in the downward facing dog position but with your palms facing each other.
- Pull your butt up so you are not putting weight in your legs, but more in your arms.Your shoulders should pushing down into your arms.
- Walk your feet in closer to your arms so you feel like you are almost on your toes.
- This is now the starting position. Press ONLY your upper body down towards your palms for the finishing position.
- Continue like you would do a pushup .i.e. up-down motion.
Cheers Eights & Weights!