Some call it a burpee, some call it a squat thrust, but either way, we all recognize that this power exercise really burns some calories and tones all over. Haven't heard of a burpee? Watch the video below and try it at home.
Here are a few steps to help you out as well:
- Start in a standing position with your arms at your sides
- Lower into a squat position like you're sitting in a chair, but have your knees together and your palms on the floor to the left and right of your feet
- Jump back into the plank position (or you can extend one foot at a time like in the video below)
- Jump forward back into the squat position
- Jump straight up in the air in the standing position with your arms in the air above your head
Sound complex? The video is here to guide you!
Cheers Eights & Weights!