Remember we talked about the Twitter competition to guess the Run for a Cure Africa date in Lagos in November? Well, the competition is over and the date has been announced! It is going to be on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
If you weren't among the first 10 people to guess and didn't win the free registration, you can still register the usual way on the website or in person. Here are the answers to a few of your questions provided by Run for a Cure Africa Management:
- Race Length? 6.6km
- Speed? You can run or walk
- Incentives? Register as a group, and the group with the best t-shirt design wins a prize!
- Online registration and race details? Check out the website www.rfcafrica.org
- Offline registration?
- American Guest Quarters -16, Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi
- Bar Campione - 13, Kasumu Ekemode, Victoria Island
- La Pointe - 175b, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island
- Spar in Lekki - Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki
- The Palms (Saturday ONLY from 11am - 5pm)
So if you are in Lagos, what are you waiting for?! Go register!
Also, check this space every Sunday till race day for weekly tips on preparing for the big race.
Cheers Eights & Weights!