You probably have done the regular bridge. Here's my twist on "the bridge". You'll need an exercise ball. How to do it:
- Lay on your back with your hands straight beside you.
- Lift your knees and bring your feet closer to your butt.
- Open your knees and put the exercise ball between them.
- Squeeze the ball tight and use that energy to lift your butt off of the floor.
- Keep squeezing your butt as you hold your hips up.
- Try to hold your hips up for about 1 minute.
- Hold your core tight the whole time. Then release back down.
Cheers Eights & Weights!