So last week I received a ton of items to test out from Influenster. Of course I was happy, but I was more excited to find out that some of the products were things I either wanted to try or already liked. But there were a few items I chose not to try, probably because I don't think I am in the best position to review them. Here is my review on each:
- Beanitos chips: This I liked. I got two flavors - the white bean with sea salt and the nacho cheese. Each bag contains about 210 calories, which is not bad for a bag of chips. From a health standpoint, I always say stay as natural as possible, so if it comes down to some nuts and a bag of chips, go for the nuts (even these chips). However, compared to other chips, they are made from beans, are gluten free, and contain less sodium. So that's definitely better than a regular bag. For more information about Beanitos, visit www.beanitos.com.
- CoverGirl UltraSmooth Foundation: I chose not to try this as I am not much of a foundation person.
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream: I'm always looking for good travel products so this was great for me. There is some shea butter in it and I really liked the texture on my face. I also read that L'Occitane has a fair-trade partnership with the women of Burkina Faso for the shea butter in the product. I support anyone that supports West Africa so I was sold. For more information about this product, check out L'Occitane.
- Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shakes: Sounds like it may be good. 25g of protein and 150 calories. I just never got the chance to pick mine up from the store (I had to take the coupon to the store to get it).
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques: Who doesn't like a good face mask. It didn't do anything special for my skin, but it felt good to have it on. It's quite cheap as well, so if you are looking for an alternative to the face mask you currently use, try it out.
- SkinnyGirl Tasty Nutrition Bars: One morning when I was rushing out and didn't get a chance to eat a good breakfast, this really came in handy. The bar was very very tasty. I got the banana oatmeal dark chocolate flavor. At 150 calories, this is a good snack for when you are on the go. SkinnyGirl also carries some great products. Check them out at SkinnyGirl.
- Listerine PocketPaks: What's funny about this product is that I already use it! I love my PocketPaks and buy them in bulk. They are like mints except they simply melt on your tongue. So if you are headed to that meeting or that date, and what something to freshen your breath really quickly, reach for these. Find out more about where to get them at Listerine.
- DenTek Flossers and Floss Picks: My brother actually introduced me to these some time ago. You can take the floss picks with you in your purse so that after dinner you can get some flossing done in the bathroom. They are easily disposable and a good substitute for traditional flossing. Find out more about all their products at DenTek.
I hope you found at least one thing you like and want to try out on this list. I had fun testing out the items :)
Cheers Eights & Weights!